Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Weekend




Hey guys... I hope everyone is doing good... I just got finished reading with mom and dad... SO whats new with me I know you are all itching to find out... Well this weekend I went on another one of my dad and me bike rides that we like to take... We had a good time, I think I slept for at least half of it, but when I woke up we were in Seaside on the boardwalk... Then we went to go see mom for a bit... I wen to church on sunday with mom and dad... I like going to church, they go into the big people room and let me play in the nursery with my friends... We had some friends over for dinner last night, and I got to play all night long with my friend Kadence... She's cool because she can walk on her own... I keep trying, and I keep falling... I am getting around though, dad says Im his little lightning bolt... My new nickname is Bolt... Im getting real excited because I am going to be seeing my grammy and pop in only two more weeks... Well I guess Im going to sign off now. I need to eat dinner or else I get real cranky... After that I think I will crawl around more and give mom and dad a run for their money... bye bye everyone




Oh by the way get to feeling better DJ I know you are tired of being sick... You should hear what your husband says about you when you're not around...

3 comments:

pop said...

Hello my sweet Savannah. Sorry I haven't written in so long, but I have been pretty busy. I know that is no excuse, and I promise to write more often. I can not wait to see you next week. Everyday that passes, I think about it. I am just counting down the days and the shifts at work. When ever I am having a bad day, I pull out my phone and watch one of your videos or look at one of your pictures. You are so precious, even when you have a boo boo. I miss you terribly, and I will see you March 5. Love, Pop.

Debra said...

DO TELL.....I want to know what he says when I'm not around! My daughter told me that he told everyone he missed me, but I want to know what you heard. :o)

stanley136 said...

My sweet Savannah,
Your Mom told me you have been sick with an ear infection. You have to get well soon because your Grammy and Pop will be their soon.We had snow in SC last night. We don't get snow like you do. You will be walking before you know it just like your friend. I will talk to you soon. I love you. I hate to see you sick, so get well soon.
Love,Grandma XXOO